Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tell Me Who


This is just to show you how tiny she was...Bailey compared to a baby doll




























The first picture is me, second picture is Bailey, bottom picture is Chris


Okay, so the fight since she was born, who does she look like??? I say she looks like me when I was born, Chris says she looks like him. After looking at the pictures, I say she's a good mixture of us both...BUT, due to the lack of her eyebrows and eyelashes, I'm fairly sure she'll be turning blonde some day and thus will look more like her mommy. :) That's just my opinion...so I thought I'd let you decide. Look at the pictures and tell me, who does she look like???


With every passing day, I pray and pray that there would be a way we could afford for me to stay at home with my little girl, but I know that the Lord wants us in California, and in order for this to happen, I have to go back to work, so we can save up the money we need to get there. GRRR, I go to the doctor on Wednesday to find out when I'll be released to return to the work, we also have some bills to deal with while there, so please pray that things will turn in our favor regarding this matter. We're having to pay for 6 sonograms that were done, due to some complications in July, and that's over $3000.00 that we don't have, despite the fact that if only we'd known they wouldn't be covered, we would've never allowed them to be done in the first place. So, sorry, that I completely decided to ramble on and on about that, hope you all are having a wonderful day. Miss you and love you lots!

4 comments:

Jana said...

I think she looks like both of you! I will praying about he dr. bill thing. Send me that picture of Bailey compared to the doll. I want that one on my email. I was surprised you didn't do a new back ground.

Jana said...

I love that picture. I have logged on 3 times to see it. Where is that dolls arm??? That's kindof scary

Anonymous said...

She is SO adorable!!!!! I'm so happy for you and so happy that this is all happening for you:) I remember the days in college when we would talk about all this stuff, and God has made it a reality for you:)
love you lots and miss you tons my dear:)
Love, Rera

Unknown said...

Bailey is adorable!! She is a good mix of both of you I think :) I love all her hair!! Give her a smooch for me!!