Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bailey at Play


This is a picture my sister-in-law sent me from her phone this morning. She also sent me a video and I'll try to see if I can upload it where it actually works. It's not long, but you can see her in action, if I can make it work. Hope you all enjoy, and I hope it works for you.

Now that I've gotten the pictures and the video part done, now time for an update on Bailey. I had to take Bailey to the doctor unexpectedly on Tuesday because she had a lump on her belly. It turns out it is a rather large umbilical hernia (common in infants and especially in preemies). So, we have to go see a pediatric surgeon next Wednesday the 15th, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We would most certainly appreciate it. I'm at work right now, so I should probably actually get some work done instead of updating my precious Baby's website. We love you all and I will try to update more later!

2 comments:

Jana said...

She has changed so much. Thanks for the pic and video. It's been forever since we have gotten to see a picture!

JadensMom said...

hEY GIRLIE.. I"M SO PROUD OF YOU AND SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL.